Work and life can at times be a bumpy road to navigate. Many struggle by blaming themselves, and feel negative outcomes are their destiny. This workshop is designed to assist participants with strategies on how to achieve strength after setbacks in work and life by building personal resilience.
- Learn the three P’s of Explanatory Thinking that inhibit resilience and how to overcome them: personalization; pervasiveness, permanence
- Learn to stop Thinking Traps which add to distress after adversity or trauma
- Understand the power of habit and how to recognize cues that lead to routines for positive results
- Discover that people who don’t give up, have a habit of interpreting setbacks as temporary, local, and changeable
- Develop a comprehensive personal action plan to grow and apply concepts to specific work and life situations
Who Should Attend?
Anyone facing adversity in their work or home life. The strategies presented in this workshop will assist senior managers to frontline staff; adults in many situations who require strategies for managing adverse situations.