Customer Service Professionals are responsible for responding to inquiries, complaints, resolving challenges, explaining policies, procedures, and doing all this in a manner that builds rapport and trust with everyone they encounter. These tasks require exceptional Interpersonal Skills in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of co-workers and customers. Individuals are better prepared to respond effectively to any situation when they possess interpersonal skills to better communicate with diverse clients and respond to their needs.
- Identify skills and competencies required to be effective customer service professionals
- Identify five drivers of customer satisfaction
- Develop and practice effective interpersonal skills
- Identify and apply techniques that build trust and rapport with all customers
- Learn and practice the steps to create successful interactions, work-related attitudes and behaviours
Who should attend?
Management and all levels of staff